This pack contains everything you need for lesson plan 1, Stepping stones to road safety.
- Stepping stones to road safety lesson plan
- Crossing roads: kids know best
- Roads away from home slides
- To develop familiarity with the Stop, Look, Listen and Think sequence.
- To know that pedestrians walk on the pavement and vehicles travel on the road.
- To know how to walk safely with a grown up and hold hands when walking near the road.
3 thoughts on “Lesson 1: Stepping stones to road safety”
The links on the lesson plan do not work.
Thanks for letting us know. We’ve re-arranged all our resources so you can access all the related resources from this page. And we’ll update the links to reflect this.
This is an excellent resource for teaching children the Stop, Look, Listen and Think sequence.
The film to accompany the planning is available from the website. Questions to accompany the film are on the planning.